Monday 23 June 2014

Catchin up

Wow has it really been 5 months since my last post?? Well, we have moved a few weeks ago, a few hours from our old house so all alone now haha, kids are settling ok into their new schools, miss 13 is finding some of the kids strange, a lot are from communes in the area and have different ways of thinking, master 5 and 7 are now at a small country school with only 2 classes and 25 other students and they seem to be loving it, miss 3 likes her new pre-school and master 2 has adjusted well also, hubs is loving being closer to work, and I'm loving having things I haven't had in a long time, like an oven and laundry taps lol I'm not feeling lonely yet. But annoyed at the people who don't seem to care enough to ask if I'm coping ok. No one even offered to help us move or with the kids, not even a fb message to see if we have settled, just a little realisation of who really matters I guess 

No comments:

Post a Comment