Sunday 1 November 2015

Swearing

When it comes to kids, young ones, should we watch our P's and Qs? Or teach them that it's not appropriate for little kids to swear? I personally swear in front of mine, I think it's better to hear it and not be bothered by it than be mortified when they here it off others, 4 of my kids learn fast what was appropriate to say and what wasn't and never had issues with them swearing, til now! My 3yo loves to curse, the F bomb is his favourite, and bitch! and he has now taken a liking to dumbarse! For example hubby text me this morning asking me to ask mr 3 where he put his ratchet, to which mr 3 replied "I dunno, probly in the tool box dumbarse" 😣 as much as I know he shouldn't say it, I can't help but giggle before I reprimand and find myself constantly turning my back so he can't see me smile, how do they learn the right context to swear in anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment