Sunday 15 November 2015

The lounge

So a couple of years ago (2013) I was looking for a new lounge, came across one on a fb bss page one day and jumped on it, was near new condition and cheap, a young couple with no kids had it but decided they wanted recliners, so I send trev to buy it coz his car has a tow bar and mine doesn't and we all can't fit in his car so he just went with alex and bought it, BIG MISTAKE!! We should've taken two cars, he seen new lounge perfect condition practically new, every lounge we had was a hand me down and usually had ripped arms or something so he felt like we were rich or something with this lounge and rang me so excited, he got the lounges home and the fuck me dead the seats don't come off! 5 kids (at the time)and pets and I can't take the cushions off to clean properly! Well I just sat here and scraped out around and between the seat cushions, and had to separate with fingers and stuff to get the vacuum in, OMG!!! I got enough sand out to surround an island, not to mention what is disgustingly stuck under my finger nails, enough Lego to build a castle! Cutlery! Enough pizza crust, biscuit and chips that surprising weren't mouldy to feed us for a week, and Omfg I have some forks and teaspoons again! Dummies, a baby bottle, some clothes, the DVD remote ( been lost for a LONG time) and 17 socks! The point of my story, (apart from never to trust the husband to clean out the lounge properly) now u have children, when upgrading your lounge always, ALWAYS, make sure the cushions come off!

No comments:

Post a Comment